Sep 26, 2013

Making it work

So I haven't been able to write as much as I would like on this blog so far, but that doesn't mean I have chosen to abandon the idea of it! I will surely try to post whenever I have time, or find something interesting because statistics show there are actually people visiting this blog. So what have I been up to?

I've started school again and to be honest that doesn't leave me very much free time. The first week of school I planned to do about a track a month, just so I wouldn't disappear completely, however I should've known better. I can't keep myself away from making music for that long xD. So as you've probably discovered I'm releasing tracks about every week now, however I'm sad to say it won't always be like this. There will be times with a lot more homework than what I have now. And even though I know I can't pull myself completely from music, I'll have to try my best at prioritizing.

BUT we can't just focus on the negative. I've got a release 1st of october on Heroic records, which will be my first official label release! That's pretty awesome. It will be a pretty chill track that reminds a bit of A world of peace, which by the way has gotten better response than I could've ever hoped for :D. I also posted on Facebook asking if you guys wanted me to finish Myth (a liquid Dnb track) and you sure as hell want me to apparently. So I'll try to get that one out by 10th october if I can manage to. So there is tracks coming, at least for the next month, however as I said it won't be like this forever.

Just want to end by giving a big thank you to everyone who share my stuff with their friends and family. It really helps me get out there, which further motivates me to keep pushing things out (even in though times). If you haven't yet and think you know someone who might enjoy my stuff too don't hesitate to give them a link to one of my tracks :)

Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment