Nov 26, 2013

New hammock album - Oblivion Hymns

Hammock just released a new album and I'm loving it! Even after so many songs they manage to surprise me, and this time I'm so in love with their use of strings. They've included them before, but this time their really the star of the show. As you probably know I'm a huge fan of pianos, but I'm also a general fan of orchestral instruments, so this goes right up my valley.

If I had to pick a favorite track of of this album it would have to be track 8 "In the Middle of This Nowhere". Such a powerful and ambient tune. Had me staring empty out into the air, then suddenly falling back to the real world as it ended.

3. "Turning Into Tiny Particles… Floating Through Empty Space"

and

5. "Holding Your Absence"

are also great tracks! definitely going in my favorites list :,D

Check it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed
 

1 comment:

  1. HAMMOCK HIDEOUT
    Cacoon (Cocoon) hammocks are the perfect hanging chair. Available for both kids, 1 adult or even two! We offer Free shipping on all orders.
    Maribel J. Reinhardt
    2921 Kincheloe Road
    Portland, OR 97205
    victorheard@outlook.com
    503-536-6879
    http://belamarieswalt.wix.com/hammockhideout

    ReplyDelete